- Reservation Policy: Reservations require payment in full to secure the accommodation.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued IF a cancellation is made one week prior to the reserved date either in writing via email or over the phone. Cancellations made less than one week prior to the reserved date will incur a fee for one-half the cost the of reserved room.
- Check-in will start at 3 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made.
- Check-out will be from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
- For your safety and the safety of our staff, no smoking is permitted in the house or on the patios.
- We regret that our accommodations are not suitable for pets.
- We have one ground-level room, and the other rooms require walking up two flights of stairs. Please keep this in mind when making your reservations.
- Please keep in mind that our staff is always learning, so we appreciate your patience and compassion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check in is typically begins at 3 p.m. on the day of your reservation. However, in certain circumstances we may be able to make special arrangements. Please email or call us at 618-939-6650 at least two weeks prior to your stay to see if arrangements can be made.
Yes! One of the best things about a bed & breakfast stay is the breakfast! We’re delighted to offer a home-cooked, delicious breakfast to all our guests.
While we do allow children to stay at our Inn, we do caution that our property is historic, and the rooms, staircase and grounds are not necessarily conducive to smaller children. We do not offer childcare.
Typically our shuttle service is offered free of charge to guests to locations within a 10-mile radius of The SeeMore Inn. However, in some circumstances, special arrangements can be made in advance for pick-ups at further distances. These may incur an additional fee as we have to pay our staff for their time.
Absolutely! The SeeMore is available for rental for bridal and baby showers, gender reveal parties, tasting events, engagement parties, holiday gatherings and much more! Guests can rent the entire first floor and/or the outdoor grounds and use our spacious kitchen to prepare food. Call 618-939-6650 to learn more.